Starlit Nights

Nights, when the stars shine down in all their splendour. Nights, when I can only lie on the grass, and look up in wonder.

Friday, July 14, 2006

Winds of Change

I've always believed that you would be there for me.
I've always felt that you'd never let me down.
But its only now, oh my lovely, that I'm feeling
the winds of change in you...

I've never had the notion
that you could hide your emotion...
that you'd leave me all alone...

...to walk in the shade of the trees,
which swayed to our footsteps.
...to listen to the rustle
of the leaves which echoed our laughter.
...to smell the flowers which smiled on seeing your face.

Look at the stars in the sky, can't you hear what they say?
Come back to me, oh my lovely, have you forgotten your way?

I've always believed that I was the only one for you.
I've always felt that you knew me through and through.
Now, can you see my heart, my lovely, broken -
by the winds of change in you.

27XI02

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home