Starlit Nights

Nights, when the stars shine down in all their splendour. Nights, when I can only lie on the grass, and look up in wonder.

Friday, July 14, 2006

Dreamgirl

Where has my peace of mind gone?
Where was this restlessness born?
Who is giving me sleepless nights,
illuminating my heart with lovely lights.

Whose is the face that comes to my mind,
and why is she so hard to find?
Whose is the voice I long to hear,
who is so far, and yet so near.

Whose is the presence encompassing me,
who has robbed me of my soliloquy?
Whose is the perfume drifting in the breeze,
whose thought subconsciously puts me at ease?

Whose is the name, the stars seem to tell?
Whose are the anklets, ringing like a bell?
Who is this beauty with jet-black hair,
in front of whose face, the moon isn't fair.

Who is the lady, who comes in my dream,
and why does she have the mischievous gleam?
Why does she come and throw a sweet smile,
only to vanish after a while.

Where do her slim fingers beckon?
Who'll help me, with whom do I reckon?
Who is calling out my name? Who is it now?
Who is the pretty angel, with whom I'm in love?

27XI00

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

simply AMAZING... Very romantic :)

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home